Avangard Binary Options Trading Strategy
The Avangard trading strategy is designed for trading binary options and is based on the most effective combination of technical indicators.
Avangard Binary Options: Input Parameters
- Currency pairs: any;
- Expiry time: recommended for M1 – 5 candles, M15 – 6 – 8 candles, H1 – 10 – 12 candles;
- Trading time: any;
- Risk Management: Choose this option volume so that the risk does not exceed 2–5% of the deposit per trade.
Avangard Binary Options: Installing Indicators and System Template
- Unzipping the file with models and indicators;
- Copy the indicators to the MQL4 folder -> indicators;
- Copy the templates to the templates folder;
- Restarting the terminal;
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair;
- Install a template called Avangard.
The graph should look like this:
Signals that indicate the purchase of a call option
- The DPO indicator line crossed the zero level upwards;
- The price is above the BBands Stop indicator line;
- The xpMA indicator line has changed color to red;
- The price is above the white line;
- A red arrow appears.
Signals that indicate the purchase of a put option
- The DPO indicator line crossed the zero level from top to bottom;
- The price is below the BBands Stop indicator line;
- The xpMA indicator line has changed color to blue;
- The price is below the white line;
- A blue down arrow appears.
FX Bolt Forex System Without MT4 Redesign
FX Bolt is a classic trading system based on a signal indicator, a…
Black Dog Forex MT4 Trading System
The Black Dog system is best known for being a…
1-2-3 MT4 Trading System
The 1-2-3 trading system comes with several trend-following trading indicators…
XARD FX Trading System
The XARD FX System has been developed with a combination of various tracking indicators of…
Sniper Scalp Strategy
The Sniper Scalp trading strategy is a system adapted for scalping. This system is…
Scalping MA Channel with Bollinger Bands
Channel Scalping MA with Bollinger Bands is a trend system filtered by the indicator…