Psychology after the operation
Trades do not end when a position is closed, that is a fact. The disciplined trader must analyze his positions and learn from them. Many beginning traders ignore the “post trade” and do not systematically analyze their profit or loss. A good analysis of trades, whether they are closed on profit or loss, is essential so that the trader can know exactly why he profited or lost.
If you closed a position at profit, ask yourself:
- Which indicators were helpful and which didn't?
- How efficient was your entry?
- The "stop-loss” initial was too tight?
- Did you lock in your profit (moving the stop-loss to the entry point) too soon, or too late?
- Were the profit protection orders too loose or too tight?
- Did you respect their signals to enter and exit trades (did you receive any signals?)
If you closed a position at a loss, ask yourself:
- Did I follow my “Trading System”?
- Did I use capital management correctly?
- What was your feeling about the losing position? (Fear, anger, greed, revenge?)
- Could I have left earlier and minimized my loss?
- Should I have opened (entered) this position?
A cool, intelligent analysis is more beneficial than bragging about profits or lamenting losses.
- Start "before and after" annotations.
- Whenever you enter a position, print the graphics current. Stick them on your notebook page and write down your main reasons for buying or selling.
- Also write down your plan for managing the operation.
- When you leave, print the graphics again and paste them on the right page of your notebook.
- Write down the reasons for leaving and list your successes and mistakes.
You will then have an objective record of your operations and your thoughts. This notebook will help you learn from the past and discover blind spots in your thinking.
"Learn from history and profit from the experience."
Deriv Payment Methods
[box_text] Before starting trading, it is essential to understand how you can move funds in…
Deriv: CFD and Options Trading Differences
[box_text] CFD and options trading allow traders to speculate on the…
An Introduction to the DTrader Platform
[box_text] If a trading platform is simple and easy to use, that means…
What is Risk Management for Binary Options?
[box_text] The following article is an introduction to Risk Management, including some tips…
Best Binary Options Brokers in Brazil
[box_text] Although very common in foreign markets, binary options are not regulated in Brazil.…
Binary Options Brokers With Low Minimum Deposit
[box_text] We have chosen some of the best low deposit binary options brokers that you…