AvaTrade is an award winning broker with regulation in 6 jurisdictions, offering a generous selection of over 1250+ trading instruments across multiple markets. They offer traders worldwide easy-to-use trading platforms and some of the best possible trading conditions, including low fees, fixed spreads, fast execution speeds, multiple accounts, multiple deposit and withdrawal options.
AvaTrade has built a brand on a solid reputation and continues to build on that reputation with the recent addition of AvaProtect – an automated loss protection tool – to its product line.
- 1 AvaTrade overview
- 2 AvaTrade Platforms
- 3 social commerce platforms
- 4 AvaTrade Trading Tools
- 5 Conclusion
AvaTrade was launched in 2006 and has since become one of the largest forex brokers in the world, serving over 200.000 registered clients. They have a monthly transaction volume of around 60 billion dollars, with customers completing around 2 million transactions per month.
AvaTrade is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with regional offices around the world, including South Africa, China, Spain, Australia, Japan, France and Italy.
AvaTrade provides all levels of traders with a wide range of trading instruments including Forex, Commodities, Crypto Currencies, Stocks, Stocks, Indices, Metals, Energies, Options, CFDs & ETFs. There are over 1250 instruments available to traders across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile trading platforms. This includes the most popular platform in the world, MetaTrader 4.
AvaTrade has won numerous awards, including best forex broker on numerous occasions and best trading experience. They maintain strict core values to operate with integrity and innovation, always putting the customer first and helping them reach their full potential through an enjoyable trading experience.
AvaTrade is regulated in 6 jurisdictions including Europe, Australia and South Africa, with regulatory licenses spanning 5 continents. Client funds are held in segregated accounts away from AvaTrade's commercial funds for added security.
AvaTrade provides all levels of traders with a wide range of free educational material, trading tools and copy trading platforms via DupliTrade and ZuluTrade.
- AvaTrade is a regulated commercial broker in the EU, Japan, Australia, South Africa and the British Virgin Islands. This means they have to comply with strict compliance rules. regulate. This applies to how they handle client funds (segregated accounts), security and financial reporting.
- AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI). BVI provides licenses to companies operating in financial services within this territory.
- AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). AVA Trade EU Ltd is an investment company licensed under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). MiFID regulates investment services within the EU. It helps to provide greater protection for the client's investment efficiently and transparently.
- Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). This is an Australian regulatory body that applies to Australian customers. It helps to ensure that financial services operate fairly and transparently.
- Ava Trade Japan KK is regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA) and the Japan Financial Futures Association (FFAJ).
- Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
AvaTrade is committed to empowering people to trade and invest online, thus they serve all clients with a range of independent and online trading platforms for traders to access the markets.
These platforms are available at all levels of customers and can be selected depending on your trading needs. You can trade multiple trading instruments on different platforms via one account.
One trader may prefer the ease of use of MetaTrader 4 while another may need the convenience of AvaTradeGO application to trade from anywhere in the world at any time. AvaTrade also offers a selection of copy trading software to copy trades from other traders, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade.
Each platform provides an enjoyable trading experience, featuring a variety of financial instruments across multiple markets, range of analytical tools, indicators and charts.
The customer can trade on the go using the intuitive AvaTradeGO application which has a user-friendly control panel and advanced features for quick and easy 'online' trading from anywhere in the world. Can have access to markets with live feeds and social trends to discover new trading opportunities in this intuitive mobile trading application.
Enjoy a smooth trading experience with a sophisticated dashboard, a set of intuitive position management tools, clear graphics, zoom to detail, and many more useful features exclusive to the AvaTradeGO APP.
With AvaTradeGO, trading can be made as simple as possible, as the app provides you with step-by-step guidance on opening trades, feedback on your activity and support whenever you need it.
Users are able to manage multiple accounts from within the app and switch between demo or real accounts to get all the data you need about their trades while using their AvaTrade account credentials.
MT4 is one of the platforms popular trading tools used by millions of traders around the world today. MetaTrader offers a powerful and flexible trading environment. It's simple enough to use for new operators, while having enough advanced features to suit the most professional operator. MT4 is free to download to the desktop or smartphone, it can also be run directly in your Internet browser without the need to download or install any additional software.
- Flexible and fast online trading platform
- Fully customizable graphics, layouts and templates
- Built in indicators for technical and fundamental analysis
- Copy trading signals from key suppliers
- Expert Advisors (EAs) for Automated Trading
- MQL4 programming “interface” to create custom indicators or EAs
- Price alert notifications via email, SMS & platform pop-ups
- Global accessibility from PC, web & mobile (iPhone / iPad / Android / Tablet)
MT5 is the next generation MetaTrader platform, offering state-of-the-art trading capabilities, plus technical analysis tools, orders, timeframes, graphical objects, advanced automated trading systems and copy trading signals. Despite the additional tools and functionality of MT5, most operators still prefer to use MT4, in part because there are already plenty of tutorials and tools available for free 'online'.
- Keeps most of the same functionality as MT4 with some new additions
- New and Improved 'Interface' for MT5
- 38 Technical indicators for chart analysis to detect trends and ranges
- An unlimited number of graphics can be opened at the same time.
- Multi-currency EA compatibility and powerful EA testing environment
- Global accessibility from PC, web & mobile (iPhone / iPad / Android / Tablet)
AvaTrade offers a selection of auto-trading software through some of the best social trading platforms that allow you to copy the trades of experienced forex traders. Automated trading platforms can mirror or copy the trades of others directly into their own trading platform / account. An operator can copy signals or mirror complete strategies, thus enjoying the experience and knowledge of other users. The different platforms of negociação Automated tools provided by AvaTrade can help those with limited time or trading knowledge.
DupliTrade is an MT4 compliant platform that allows users to automatically copy real-time trading strategies according to their risk preference and trading style. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to build and manage a trading portfolio, while gaining valuable knowledge about other trading strategies.
ZuluTrade is one of the best platforms of social commerce currently used. ZuluTrade presents other traders' trading strategies that you can follow so that your trading signals are automatically copied to your AvaTrade account. You can browse and filter the available trading strategies and choose the ones that best suit your individual risk preferences and trading needs.
AvaTrade Trading Tools
AvaTrade offers a wide range of trading tools and services, including an economic calendar to keep you abreast of the latest market news, technical and fundamental analysis software, a trading calculator and the latest market updates. These tools can help you analyze potential trading opportunities and benefit all levels of users.
AvaTrade offers the award-winning Autochartist automated technical analysis tool that works across the working platforms MetaTrader and furniture. Autochartist will analyze and analyze markets to identify trading opportunities across hundreds of financial instruments based on sophisticated recognition engines.
As the world leader in automated technical analysis, Autochartist's proprietary technology allows you to continuously scan intraday markets. Its advanced recognition engine not only identifies the strongest potential trading opportunities at all times, it also helps you to predict future price movements.
Autochartist's unique technology is based on technical reviews that are based on the psychological behavior of the market. Its algorithms are programmed to accurately follow the formation of graph patterns and Fibonacci levels, as well as develop opportunities based on Elliot Wave Theory. Whether you are a new or experienced user, Autochartist can be of great benefit in helping you quickly and efficiently analyze the market.
- Chart Pattern Recognition: Identifies chart patterns of all types – both current and completed – with a pattern quality indicator to aid your decisions.
- Pattern recognition of Fibonacci: Automatically identifies a range of patterns, simple and complex Fibonacci, ranging from retractions to butterflies.
- Key Level Analysis: Autocartista helps you set limits by identifying support and resistance levels. The 'software' classifies the levels as escape or approach.
- Pattern Quality Indicator: A set of four visual indicators that allow the user to tell, at a glance, the probability of a pattern being completed.
- Quality Risk Management Tools: Optimize your stop loss and take profit using a set of 3 risk management tools that come with Autochartist. These are the Risk Calculator, Volatility Indicator and Statistical Analysis tool.
AvaTrade has a lot of free educational material to help improve user knowledge. This includes videos, articles, e-books, daily markets and webinars in multiple languages. The educational material is beneficial to both novice and advanced traders. Educational content covers a wide range of trading topics such as money management, trading platforms, strategies, technical and fundamental analysis, different markets and much more.
AvaTrade Accounts and Fees
- Standard Account: $0 commission, fixed spreads from 0,9 pips
- Professional Account: $0 commission, fixed spreads from 0,9 pips
AvaTrade's award-winning customer service is available 24/5 in 14 languages via phone, chat room, email. There is always someone available to answer your questions as and when needed. You can find a list of phone numbers for each country on the website of broker with a very complete help center that covers all the topics the customer wants.
AvaTrade Deposit and Withdrawal
AvaTrade offers a range of easy-to-use deposit and withdrawal options, including bank transfer, credit/debit cards and 'online' payment processors. Financing options via e-Wallet, which allows faster transfers. AvaTrade does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees.
AvaTrade, in our opinion, is without a doubt one of our best brokers to trade 'online', regardless of your level of experience. They have very strict regulations in multiple jurisdictions to protect clients and offer an excellent range of trading instruments in different asset classes.
Trading platforms are easy to use and suitable for different traders, providing a pleasant trading experience with low spreads, low commission rates and fast execution speeds.
The broker also provides many free trading tools and educational materials to clients, while the customer support team is available to answer any questions in a quick and friendly way. If you are looking for a reliable broker, with a variety of tools, great support, AvaTrade is for you.
Pros / Cons
- Large selection of trading instruments
- Multiple Regulations
- Various International Awards
- no commission
- Powerful and Flexible Trading Platforms
- low spreeds
- Copy of traders (Social Platform)
- No deposit and withdrawal fees
- Great customer service
- Hedging and scalping allowed
- Does not accept USA customers
- There are no variable spreads