|Start Date||agosto 31, 2021|
|End Date||agosto 31, 2021|
CoinsPaid is one of the largest crypto payment ecosystems - a successful and profitable business that is expanding into DeFi.
CoinsPaid's goal is to bridge the gap between real-world business and the DeFi space as the next step in the company's mission: making global cryptocurrency payments simpler.
CoinsPaid today is:
* Leading crypto payments provider
* 5% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid
* €1.25 billion worth of crypto processed in 2020 and over €2.3 billion already processed this year (August 2021)
* Over 9,500,000 crypto transactions (on August 2021)
* 700+ merchants with 6 mln customers
* AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year
* 1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards)
What’s a CPD token?
CoinsPaid Token (CPD) is the utility token of the CoinsPaid ecosystem. The CPD token will link on-chain and off-chain products, ensuring a smooth transfer of value across the ecosystem.
Right after the start token will have various use cases:
* 30% discount for CPD staking fees and an additional 20% discount for paying fees in CPD tokens;
* 50% lower fees for deposits in CPD;
* 10% discount for B2B customers for token promotion;
* Cross-chain swaps;
* Additional discounts on future service from our platform.
CPD will be integrated into each service and product of the CoinsPaid ecosystem as a payment, rewarding, or discount means.
Future plans and products
Until the end of the year, CoinsPaid will develop additional functionality and add more use cases to the CPD token, including staking, loyalty rewards for affiliates, and bridge protocol for swaps and asset control via multiple chains.
In Q3 and Q4 of 2021, CoinsPaid plans on widely expanding the functionality of the existing wallet by adding subscription billing, an affiliate system, and a white-label personal wallet. The most important innovation to the wallet will be bank card support. It will allow CoinsPaid to make their wallet Enterprise and connect it to the ecosystems and products that work with fiat.
In addition to the enterprise crypto wallet, there is another key product that’s being developed by CoinsPaid — Crypto Payment Gateway. In Q3 and Q4 of 2021, it will receive additional plugins for eCommerce, widgets for PoS, and add off-chain transactions with 0 mining fees for users of the personal wallet.
To guide users through new services and DeFi solutions, CoinsPaid Academy will be launched. It aims to drive crypto adoption in the masses and educate users about disrupting services driven by DeFi. Also, merchants will be offered full-cycle marketing to flawlessly integrate crypto services and boost revenue.
In addition, CoinsPaid will release its own DeFi dashboard in Q1 2022. The dashboard will integrate popular decentralized solutions and tools.