|Start Date||novembro 06, 2019|
|End Date||dezembro 11, 2019|
K.im aims to be the ultimate content publishing and monetisation platform. K.im will enable users to publish, sell and consume digital content with a secure, decentralised, peer-to-peer marketplace. Legendary internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom is the project’s Founder and Chief Evangelist.
- The K.im platform will deliver a frictionless, high quality user experience for publishing and consuming digital content.
- Founder and Chief Evangelist Kim Dotcom has built multiple internet businesses that attract hundreds of millions of users.
- Kimcoin will be a token on the Liquid Network and the K.im payments will use the Lightning Network for payment processing.
- Kimcoin will be used for micropayments, provide access to premium features, and act as a unit of value for digital content on the K.im platform.
- Publishers maintain total ownership and control of their work.
- Disintermediation maximises revenues for publishers and minimises costs for users.
- High profile investors include Bitcoin Capital (by Max Keiser & Simon Dixon) and Simon Dixon (co-founder and CEO of BnkToTheFuture.com).
- Kimcoins will be distributed shortly after the sale closes but will remain locked. Tokens will be unlocked and listed for trading on Bitfinex when the platform is live (estimated Q3 2020).
|Price||0.0400 USD||Sale||200,000,000||Payment Mode||BTC|
|Minimum Investment||20 USD||Distribution||20%||Raised||N/A|
|Soft Cap||4,000,000 USD||Hard Cap||8,000,000 USD|