|Start Date||março 31, 2021|
|End Date||abril 01, 2021|
## What is Persistence?
Persistence is enabling exposure to multiple asset classes such as Liquid Staking (pSTAKE), NFTs (Asset Mantle) and Synthetics (Comdex). Persistence’s mission is to create an ecosystem of multi-chain Web3 products designed to stimulate global liquidity and enable seamless value exchange.
Persistence’s Core mainnet is a Proof-of-Stake chain powered by Tendermint BFT consensus engine. Persistence’s multi-chain tech stack (currently supporting Cosmos, Ethereum and other Tendermint-based chains) abstracts away the complexities for developers and enables them to create DEXs, marketplaces, lending/borrowing platforms etc.
Persistence is also working on developing inter-chain NFT and Metadata standards along with leading Proof-of-Stake networks/foundations. Being one of the pioneers in Proof-of-Stake industry, Persistence also supports upcoming PoS networks through it’s validator arm AUDIT.one.
## Role of XPRT in the Persistence ecosystem
1. Staking Token: XPRT holders can stake their tokens to earn staking rewards while helping secure the Persistence Main-chain
2. Work Token: Stakers of XPRT benefit from the economic activity within the Persistence ecosystem. DApps within the Persistence ecosystem share a portion of their revenue/fee with XPRT stakers and validators
3. Chain Governance: The XPRT token secures the network through staking, is used to pay for fees, and defines the weightage of vote for governance proposals to take critical decisions regarding the evolution of the Persistence chain
Persistence operates at the confluence of DeFi, NFTs, and Proof-of-Stake and currently consists of 5 applications some of which are live and some will be going live in the year 2021 with many more applications in the pipeline
1. Comdex: Comdex is an institutional user-facing application providing an end to end commodities trading solution such as trade discovery, trade settlement and trade financing
2. pSTAKE: pSTAKE is a liquid staking application that allows stakers of prominent PoS networks to unlock liquidity of their staked assets and use these assets in DeFi while earning staking rewards
3. Asset Mantle: Asset Mantle is a framework for NFT marketplaces. As a framework, Asset Mantle will provide all of the elements required to create individual marketplaces
4. AUDIT.one is the validator arm of Persistence.one which provides top-tier validation services for leading PoS networks
## How Many XPRT Coins are in circulation
The Persistence Core-1 Mainnet launched on 30th March, 2021 with a 100,00,000 XPRT genesis supply. 9.1% of the genesis supply (9,100,000 XPRT) is in circulation as of the launch of XPRT. XPRT supply is capped to a maximum of 403,308,352 XPRT and will come into supply over the next 15 years. To bootstrap the ecosystem, XPRT stakers will receive approximately 35% staking rewards in the first two years (Inflation halves every 2 year).
## Who are the founders?
Persistence was established in Q2 2019 by Tushar Aggarwal (CEO) and Deepanshu Tripathi (CTO).
Prior to founding Persistence, Tushar was the first employee at LuneX Ventures (crypto arm of a traditional Singapore VC- Golden Gate Ventures) and helped set up the fund which was the first regulated Crypto VC fund in Southeast Asia. Deepanshu was part of a three person team that created a unified payment acceptance platform which was whitelabeled to Reliance (investors include Facebook, etc) and eventually sold to an African fintech company for $9,000,000.
Persistence is currently a 25 member team which includes developers from IIT-Bombay (the most premiere tech institute in India) and other top technology institutions of India.
## Where can I buy XPRT?
XPRT is listed on Huobi, KuCoin, AscendEX, Gate.io, Osmosis, Emeris, Sifchain with more exchanges lined up to support XPRT shortly after.